1. Do I need an appointment? Do you take walk-ins? No appointment is necessary to tour our community, however it is always appreciated if you call ahead to make sure we are available to provide adequate time for you to tour and ask questions. Please arrive no later than one half hour prior to closing if you would like to tour the property. Everyone over 18 must have a valid photo ID to tour the community.
2. Why do your prices have ranges? The prices will range on an individual floor plan depending on the updates completed inside each apartment. Updated units may include newer flooring, kitchen appliances, lighting, plumbing fixtures, or other improvements.
3. What is the application fee and is it refundable? Application fees are $40 per person 18 and older occupying the apartment. You may pay these online by credit card or ACH. All application fees are nonrefundable.
4. How do I apply? Applications may be found under the “floor plans” tab of our property website.
5. Which utilities do I pay? Water, Sewer, and Trash are billed monthly depending on usage along with your rent, and are due on the first. Electricity is provided by The City of Alexandria and it is the resident’s responsibility to set up an account with the provider for services and billing.
Lease and Resident Questions:
6. What is the security deposit? Security deposits will vary from $300 to one month’s rent depending on qualifying criteria.
7. When is my rent payment due? Rent is always due on or before the first of the month.
8. What day of the month am I liable for a late charge? A $50 late fee is assessed on the 3rd of every month and an additional $100 fee will be due if rent has not been paid by the 10th of the month (including weekends and holidays).
9. How can I pay my rent?
10. What kind of pets do you allow? How many pets may I have? Up to 2 pets are allowed. Each pet living in the apartment will require a one-time, nonrefundable $300 pet fee. Monthly pet rent is $20 per pet. Breed restrictions apply. Please contact the office for additional details.
11. Can I break my lease if I need to move early? Yes. A 60-day notice is required before vacating your apartment, and early move outs will be subject to a lease-break fee of one and a half times the monthly rent amount.
12. How can I refer a friend? If you love Rosewood Apartments and want to refer a friend, please let our office know! We offer resident referral programs throughout the year and would love for your friends and family to join our community.
13. If something needs to be repaired in my apartment, how do I report it? The easiest way to submit a maintenance request is through our website portal by clicking on 'Submit Request' then 'Maintenance Request'. You can also call the office during business hours which are 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday through Friday. We currently closed on Saturdays. For maintenance emergencies please call our on-call maintenance team at 833-708-5711.
14. There is a person who might be staying with me for a while, is that permitted by the lease? Yes. Please let the office know if someone is temporarily staying with you so that we can accommodate for parking. If someone is permanently moving in or staying longer than 2 days, they will need to fill out an application to be added to your lease agreement.
15. I will be moving out. What do I need to do? We require a 60 day written notice prior to move-out. If you need to move-out at the end of your lease term, please remember to come in 60 days prior to the lease expiring to provide your written notice.
16. Do you have cable services? Yes, Suddenlink and AT&T are our community cable and Internet providers.
17. Can I grill on property? Fire codes prevent us from allowing any open flame grills in units (including patios and balconies). However, our clubhouse amenity space features a community barbeque grill that we encourage residents to enjoy.
18. I’m locked out of my apartment. What do I do? If you are locked out during business hours, you can come to the office to be let back in your apartment.
19. I’ve lost my apartment and/or mailbox keys. What do I do? If you have lost your keys, you may have new keys made at our office during business hours for a small fee.
Our apartments are cable ready. We recommend Suddenlink Cable and AT&T for internet.
Renter's insurance is required at our community. We recommend E-Premium Renters Insurance.